Enhance educational outcomes through the power of visual thinking
The human mind is optimized for visual thinking. MindManager empowers teachers and students to work, communicate, and learn more effectively with a unique set of visualization tools that bring structure and clarity to complex concepts, learning materials, curriculums, lesson plans, research projects, and more.
Easy to use and fully customizable, MindManager supports freeform thinking, fluid organization, and a holistic understanding of course material—benefitting teachers and students alike.
MindManager helps teachers:
• Share learning material in a manner that empowers independent learning
• Structure and present course material in a more efficient, engaging, and impactful manner
• Boost long-term comprehension and retention of information
• Improve student motivation and engagement, especially in online teaching environments
• Plan lessons more efficiently, reducing time spent working after hours
• Conduct, capture and organize research for academic papers and course creation in one place
• Manage academic resources, project timelines, budgeting, and forecasting
• Track student progress, capture notes on performance, and streamline report card creation
For Students: Eliminate learning roadblocks. Improve habits and results.
MindManager helps students:
• Take better notes by allowing them to structure information in a way that works best for their learning style
• Create visual connections between concepts and course units by visually tagging and grouping complementary ideas
• Maintain homework, assignments, and due dates in a central place, with the ability to visually flag when an assignment was forgotten or is at risk
• Add visual cues to their learning material like images, colours, and icons to highlight key concepts
• Organize their thoughts more effectively, helping to improve study efficiency and writing structure
• Research more efficiently by organizing findings into topics and subtopics, and using attachment and links to centralize information
• Boost long-term information retention by enabling deep understanding and active learning
• Overcome learning disabilities like dyslexia and dysgraphia by enabling them to choose the most effective manner by which to structure and work with learning material